
YENG TIEN ♥
eighteen
title: new yr hellos peeps..
hahs.. sunday so no work.. time flies.. byes to 2008.. hellos 2009... 2008 has become memories that will remain etached to my heART always... I will always remember.. remember the times we had our recess together... we having lessons in class.. the laughters we once had.. the tears we once shed.. the quarrels we had.. the joy we shared... the love we had... all these are going to remain in the past now.. really missed all that.. hope we stay the same forever.. (: to BESTIE.. hellos bestie.. specially dedicated to u.. I will remember the memories we had.. the joy...laughter n tears... I will stay strong n so must u.. when u have trouble or sorrows must pour out to me toos ehh.. life have to go on.. but like what u said..must look on the bright side.. be positive.. always my bestie n forever my friend.. ilu smiles cux that way u look more pretty.. remembered the time we jux met.. I saw u.. u were crying to go hm.. that time I was thinking... what's wrong with this girl.. hahs.. so fast.. we graduated les.. but still stay in contact... mux go same poly.. thats what we said n promised? hahs... loves u lotts.......\ missing the time going out with u... 2009.. meaning to have nwe goals in life.. new targets.. new environment... new of everything.. new resolutions... but human beings are adaptable... so adapt.. we will get by somehow... cheers... |
|